KONAK BEZİRHANE CAVE OTEL
In Sinasos up until 1923,Greeks and Muslims lived together. During those times the basement and the ground floor of the cave houses were used as cellars, store rooms and stables.
The upper floors were used as living quarters by the Greek families. With the population exchange which happened after the treaty of Lausanne, Bezirhane and The Greek House became a playground for the local children.Over the years, due to weather erosion the buildings became ruins.
Copyright © 2018 All Right Reserved Konak Bezirhane Otel
KONAK BEZİRHANE OTEL
Phone :+90 384 353 55 53
Fax:+90 384 353 55 52